Lviv: inspiration & history
Anastasia - April 19, 2019
We are pleased to announce the results of our collaboration with the Tourism Information Center of Tourism Administration of Lviv City Council and UnexploredCity project.
There are 9 itineraries.
- ‘Lions of Lviv’
- ‘On the way to Lychakivsky cemetery’
- ‘From Gunpowder Tower to Shevchenko Grove’
- ‘A walk from Svobody ave. to St. Yura’
- The Lviv Jewish districts. The Way of changes and reforms’
- ‘Cultural and social life of Jewish people in Lviv (the 19th – the first part of 20th century) Part 1‘
- ‘Cultural and social life of Jewish people in Lviv (the 19th – the first part of 20th century). Part 2’
- ‘A walk from the Railway Station to the St. George Cathedral’
- ‘Way to Stryiskiy Park’
Languages: Ukrainian and English.
1. Choose the route.
2. Choose the virtual guide in the messenger you use.
*Please note that location should be allowed for this mobile application.
3. Enjoy the best of Lviv.
Do not miss 3 more itineraries across Lviv from our contributors
- photographer and blogger Natalia Mykhalchenko ‘Scary Lviv’,
- Lviv community of artists ‘Lviv WallKing’ (street-art),
- guide from Odesa Natalia Vlasenko ‘Architecture and coffee of Lviv’.